उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस विभाग में उपनिरीक्षक के विभिन्न पदों के लिए भर्ती निकाली है :- UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 , UP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 , UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2019 , UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2019 , UP Police SI Recruitment , Up Police Sub Inspector Job Notification 2019 , UP Police Daroga Bharti 2019 , up si syllabus 2019
UP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 :-
UP Police SI Recruitment 2019 Platoon Commander Uttar Pradesh Police 5000 Sub Inspector jobs in 2019 UP Police Daroga Vacancy Recruitment latest news Updates 2019 UP PRPB SI Male Female can apply for various posts…
Up Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details :-
- Name Of The Posts :- उपनिरीक्षक ( Sub Inspector )
- Organisation :- उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस विभाग ( Up Police )
- Qualification :- 12वी / स्नातक पास
- Experience :- फ्रेशर और एक्सपीरियंस दोनों
- Job Location :- उत्तर प्रदेश
- Salary Scale :- 27900/- रुपया प्रतिमाह
- Naukri Category :- उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस सरकारी नौकरी
- Jobs Published Date :- 19/08/2019
UP Police SI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Release Date of Notification :- August 2019
- Start Date for Application :- September 2019
- Last Date for Application :- October 2019
- Tentative Exam Date :- November 2019
Note :- upcoming dates updates as well as soon notification released by official website don’t worry cheak it time to time…!!!!
Age Limit UP Police Daroga Bharti 2019:-
Fireman: 21 Years to 28 Years
- Age relaxation will applicable according to the state government norms.
Age Limit for SI (Male & Female) :- category wise
- General :- 21 – 28 Years
- OBC :- 21 – 33 Years
- SC/ST :- 21 – 33 Years
Educational Qualification :-
Graduation Degree from any Recognized University Or any equivalent qualification approved by Government
Pay Scale :–
Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- , Grade Pay- Rs. 4,200/-
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Physical Eligibility: –
- Race : –
- Male 4.8 Km in 28 Minutes, Female 2.4 Km in 16 Minutes
2. Height :–
- Male- 168 cm (160 cm Only for ST Category)
- Female Candidates- 152 cm (147 cm Only for ST Category)
3. Chest- (Only for Male) :–
- 79 cm (Phulane Par 84 cm). and 77 cm only for ST Category
Mode of Selection :–
- Online Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Application Fee :-
- 400/- For all the candidates
- Payment can be made by Online Mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Payment can also be made by Offline Mode through Bank Challan
UP Police SI Exam Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Online exam will be of 400 marks consisting of multiple choice questions. Aspirants can check below pattern for exam preparation-
There will be an objective type online test.
Total 160 questions of 2.5 marks each.
The test will consist of total 400 marks.
Exam duration of test will be 2 hours (120 hours).
Exam will be available in both Hindi and English language except General Hindi part.
There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
Candidates must have to obtain 50% marks in each subject to qualify in written test.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
Qualified marks :-
4 विषयो की लिखित परीक्षा में प्रत्येक प्रश्नपत्र में 50-50 के स्थान पर 35-35 अंक लाना हुआ अनिवार्य। चारो पेपर में कुल 50 प्रतिशत अंक लाने होंगे।
S. No. Subject Questions Marks Qualifying Marks
1 General Hindi 40 100 35
2 Law/ Constitution
General Knowledge 24 /16 100 35
3 Numerical & Mental Ability Test 40 100 35
4 Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning 40 100 35
UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2019
- General Hindi:-
Questions & Answer from the Passage, Title of the Passage, Letter Writing, Word Knowledge, Use of Words, Antonym, Synonym, One Word Substitutions, Sentence Correction & Idioms Phrases.
2. Law & Constitution:-
General Knowledge about Indian Constitution, Aim of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive principles, Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Information about social Law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Wild Life Conservation, Human Rights, Traffic Rules, National Security Issues, Principle of Crime Punishment, Right of Self Defence, General Knowledge about Law.
3. General Knowledge :-
In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
4. Numerical aptitude Test:-
Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
5. Mental Ability Test:-
Questions will be from topics- Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation Test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
6. Mental Aptitude Test
– Public Interest, Law & Order, Communal Harmony, Crime Control, Rule of Law, Ability of Adaptability, Professional Information (Basic level), Police System, Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order, Basic Law, Interest in Profession, Mental Toughness, Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged & Gender sensitivity.
7 . Intelligence Quotient Test:-
Relationship and Analogy Test, Spotting out the dissimilar, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation, Problems based on alphabet, Time sequence test, Venn Diagram and chart type test, Mathematical ability Test, Arranging in order
8. Test of Reasoning:-
Questions will be from topics- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
How to apply UP Police SI Recruitment 2019
- First of all visit the official website of the up police
- Go to the recruitment link
- Fill the required information carefully
- Upload all required documents scanned
- Fill up the all details in it and pay the online payment
- Click on the submit button and
- Take a hard copy of the UP Police SI Online Application Form 2019
Documents Required :-
- Marksheet or Date of Birth Proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
UP Police SI Recruitment 2019 :-
Apply online :- CLICK HERE
Official website :- CLICK HERE
इसी तरह की लेटेस्ट Jobs Vacancy से सम्बंधित अधिक जानकारियों के लिए आप पब्लिश्ड नोटिफिकेशन देख सकते है , कृपया इस जानकारी को अपने दोस्तों को शेयर करें एवं उनकी हेल्प करें एवं दैनिक रोजगार के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर प्रतिदिन विजिट करें ।।
Career jankari :- latest Jobs updates