SEBI Officer Vacancy 2020 , SEBI Online Application 2020 , SSEBI 2020 Recruitment , SEBI Advertisement 2020 , SEBI Advertisement 2020 , SEBI AM Recruitment 2020 , SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 , SEBI Notification 2020 , SEBI Officer Eligibility 2020 , SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 , SEBI Officer Vacancy 2020 , SEBI Online Application 2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Board of Organization :- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Job Category :- Central Government Jobs
- Designation :- Grade A Officer (Assistant Manger)
- Job Vacancies :- 147 Post
- Work Location :- Across India
- Apply:- Online
- SEBI Official Website :-https://www.sebi.gov.in/
SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) –147 Posts
SEBI Vacancy 2020 Details
- Category Post
- General = 80
- Legal = 34
- Information Technology = 22
- Engineering (CIVIL) = 01
- Engineering (Electrical) = 04
- Research = 05
- Official Language = 01
- Total = 147
SEBI Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: -07-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment :- 23-03-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application :- 07-04-2020
- Date of Phase I On-Line Exam :- 12-04-2020
- Date of Phase II On-Line Exam :- 03-05-2020
- Phase III Interview :- Update soon
SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- General – Candidates holding a Masters Degree in any discipline, Bachelors Degree in Law/Engineering from a recognized University, CA/CFA/ CS qualified candidates are eligible for this post.
- Legal – Candidates holding a Law Degree are eligible to apply.
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical /Electronics /Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/English/Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor ’s Degree level from a recognized University.
- Candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29.02.2020.
- check official notification for the age reservation & relaxation.
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process such as given below :-
- Phase I (Online Screening Exam)
- Phase II (Online Exam)
- Phase III (Interview)
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Application Fee
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-+ intimation charges
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/- + intimation charges
- Payment method:- PayPal debit card / credit card / Upi
Apply for SEBI Grade A online Form 2020
- Visit official web site www.sebi.gov.in.
- On the Home Page click on the link for SEBI Grade A recruitment 2020.
- Click on Apply Online online button for your respective post.
- Fill in the complete form carefully and upload the required document.
- Pay your exam fees via Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Save the hard copy of Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
Official website :- CLICK HERE
Apply online :- CLICK HERE
For more jobs updateCareer JANKARI
I’m Rahul Founder of careerjankari.in , Career jankari is a free Hub for knowledge about different fields of education and current affair news .
We first started as a local magazine in 2013 and in 2019 we started our online journey to severe the world with the most and unbiased news & educational Blog .