RUHS MO Recruitment 2019 , RUHS Medical Officer vacancy 2019 , RUHS Requirement 2019 , rajasthan medical officer vacancy 2019 , RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 , govt medical officer jobs in rajasthan , rajasthan medical officer exam 2019
RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
The RUHS has released the RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019, Rajasthan MO Bharti/Vacancy Notification Rajasthan University of Health Science has released an employment advertisement for recruiting Medical Officer jobs through the website www.ruhsraj.org. Interested or eligible contenders of Rajasthan state can check the official notification…!!!!
- Start date for filling of on-line application form :- 26 Nov, 2019 (after 5.00 pm)
- Last date for depositing fee through E-mitra /CSC :- 24 Dec, 2019 ( 5.00 pm)
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website :- 24 Dec, 2019 (12.00 midnight)
- Date of Printing of admit card For date, keep visiting RUHS website On-line examination (computer based) at Jaipur :- 19 Jan 2020
Medical Officer (Medical) :- MBBS degree in relevant discipline and also registered in Rajasthan Medical Council.
- RMC registration is mandatory before filling the online application form.
- Internship should be completed on or before the date of exam.
- Knowledge of Hindi language in devnagri script (lipi) – to read, to write and to speak
RUHS Raj Medical Officer Jobs 2019 Age Limit
- Applicant Lower Age Limit: – 22 Years
- Applicant Upper Age Limit: – 47 Years
- relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be
- applicable as per state government rules
Application Fee for RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
See below details :-
- Reserved category contenders – Rs. 2500/-
- Unreserved category contenders– Rs. 5000/-
- Fee Payment through depositing fee through E-mitra /CSC
- Stipend for RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the online application form
- Photo id (pan card / aadhaar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/Govt. or PSU Card)
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th mark sheet / certificate)
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional/ permanent UG degree
- Provisional/ permanent PG degree
- EWS certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- PwD Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- Ex-serviceman Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- Rajasthan Medical Council registration
- After uploading documents payment of application fee shall be made through online emitra
- portal or e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment Exam pattern
- Total 100 Multiple choice question will there in online computers based exam for 120 mnts duration ,with no negative marking .
- Read eligibility criteria before filling ur form ..
- Visit http://recruitment.ruhsraj.org.in/momedical/
How to apply RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Rajasthan MO Bharti/Vacancy
- Candidates may visit the official web portal of the RUHS.
- Click on the RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Fill up the all personal details in it
- Pay the online payment
- Click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of the RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
- Close the current window.
For more information please Visit RUHS Official website for more details
Official website :- CLICK HERE
Download Official Eligibility criteria :- CLICK HERE
इसी तरह की लेटेस्ट Jobs Vacancy से सम्बंधित अधिक जानकारियों के लिए आप पब्लिश्ड नोटिफिकेशन देख सकते है , कृपया इस जानकारी को अपने दोस्तों को शेयर करें एवं उनकी हेल्प करें एवं दैनिक रोजगार के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर प्रतिदिन विजिट करें ।।
Career jankari :- latest Jobs updates