NEET 2019 :- Check All India and State Quota Counselling details and EWS Quota Updates
NTA declared result of NEET 2019 on 5 June . Total of 797042 candidates have qualified out of the 1410755 candidates appeared for the exam. Now in the next phase of admission to top medical colleges in India, Medical Counselling Committee will conduct the process of counselling for all qualified candidates !
The NTA NEET Cutoff has been released for the admission to more than 95000 MBBS and BDS seats in various medical and dental colleges in India !
NEET 2019 Results :- Category-wise Cutoff Scores are given below:
Minimum Qualifying Percentile
Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
NEET 2019 scores will be used for admissions to Indian medical colleges and institutes. Besides this, NEET is also mandatory for Indian students who aspire to study medicine and related fields abroad. In addition to this, NEET has also been made compulsory for admission to AYUSH courses (BAMS/BUMS/BYMS/BSMS/BHMS) India !
NEET 2019 Counselling
NEET 2019 Counselling is an online process commenced by MCC. Candidates who score marks above the NEET 2019 cut off marks are eligible to participate in the NEET UG 2019 Counselling. Candidates can check the complete schedule for NEET UG Counselling 2019 from the table below.
NEET 2019 Counselling Important Dates
- Counselling registration, choice filling and payment by MCC for NEET UG 2019 counselling for round 1 – 03rd week of Jun 2019
- Payment Facility – 03rd week of Jun 2019
- Choice locking by candidates who have registered and submitted options – 03rd week of Jun 2019
- Process of round 1 seat allotment – 04th week of Jun 2019
- NEET 2019 seat allotment result round 1 – 04th week of Jun 2019
- Candidates will report at allotted medical / dental colleges after round 1 allotment – 04th week of Jun to 01st week of Jul 2019
- Counselling registration, choice filling and payment by MCC for NEET UG 2019 counselling for round 2 – 01st week of Jul 2019
- Payment Facility 01st – 02nd week of Jul 2019
- Choice locking by candidates who have registered and submitted options – 02nd week of Jul 2019
- Process of round 2 seat allotment — 02nd week of Jul 2019
- NEET 2019 seat allotment result round 2 — 02nd week of Jul 2019
- Candidates will report at allotted medical / dental colleges after round 2 allotment -. 01st week of Aug 2019
- MCC to transfer vacant seats to state quota – 02nd week of Aug 2019
- Display Of Seat Matrix For Mop-Up Round – 03rd week of Aug 2019
- Counselling registration, choice filling and payment by MCC for NEET UG 2019 counselling for Mop-Up Round – 03rd week of Aug 2019
- Payment Facility – 03rd week of Aug 2019
- Choice locking by candidates who have registered and submitted options – 04th week of Aug 2019
- Process of Mop-Up Round seat allotment – 04th week of Aug 2019
- NEET 2019 seat allotment result of Mop-Up Round – 04th week of Aug 2019
- Candidates will report at allotted medical / dental colleges after Mop-Up Round allotment – 04th to last week of Aug 2019
- Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seat to Deemed/Central Universities for Mop-Up Round – Last week of Aug 2019
- Fresh Registration/Payment & Choice Filling for 2nd Mop-up round of BDS – Last week of Aug to 01st week of Sep 2019
- Choice Filling for 2nd Mop-up round of BDS – 01st week of Sep 2019
- Choice Locking for 2nd Mop-up round of BDS – 01st week of Sep 2019
- Processing of Seat Allotment for 2nd Mop-up round of BDS – 01st week of Sep 2019
- Publication of Result for 2nd Mop-up round of BDS – 01st week of Sep 2019
- Reporting at allotted College after 2nd Mop-up round of BDS. – 01st week to 02nd week of Sep 2019 !!!
NEET 2019 Counselling Fee –
The candidates need to pay the following amount of the registration fee for NEET-UG 2019 counselling.
For Deemed Universities
Non Refundable Registration fee – Rs. 5000/-
Refundable Security amount:- Rs. 2,00,000/-
For (15% All India Quota)/ Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU and Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi)/AFMS & ESI
Non Refundable Registration fee: Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 500/- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
Refundable security amount:- Rs.10,000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 5,000/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH
Candidates can do online payment by Net Banking/ credit card/ debit card only after making the payment as per choice. Only after the successful payment candidate proceed for choice filling !
Types of NEET 2019 counseling procedure :-
NEET Counselling Type
- All India Quota (AIQ) Seats (except in J&K) (15% seats)
DGHS, on behalf of MCC (Counselling Body)
- Seats at Deemed and Central Universities (100% seats)
DGHS, on behalf of MCC (Counselling Body)
- IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges
DGHS, on behalf of MCC (Counselling Body)
- Seats at Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune (Counselling Body)
- State Quota Seats and State Private Colleges (85% seats)
Respective State Counselling Authorities
NEET Counselling 2019: EWS quota-
On instructions of the Government of India, 10 per cent EWS quota reservation will be applicable in MBBS admissions through NEET UG this year. Reservation would be provided on increased seats approved by MCI. The qualifying percentile for EWS category is same as that for the unreserved categories which is 50 percentile. Counselling authorities have been directed to identify institutes which would be providing EWS quota reservation and conduct counselling for these seats as a separate category.
NEET 2019: EWS quota to be applicable from 2019-20 admissions
NEET 2019 Counselling Procedure
NEET Counselling 2019 will commence from the second week of June 2019 in online mode. Counselling will be conducted for the 15% of All India Quota seats (except for colleges of Jammu and Kashmir state), all the seats of Central and Deemed Universities, seats reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP quota) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical colleges and seats available at the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune. State level counselling will be organized separately by the respective state authorities for state Quota seats of government colleges and all the private colleges. Seats will be allotted to students as per their merit, category, and availability of seats in colleges.
NEET counselling procedure will include the following processes in line for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of India:
- Registration: Candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks/percentile in NEET 2019 will have to register themselves for the NEET Counselling process. Registration fee for NEET Counselling process is non-refundable.
Steps to register for NEET Counselling 2019:
(i) Visit https://www.mcc.nic.in/ and click on ‘UG Medical Counselling’ link.
(ii) On the left side, you will find the ‘New Registration’ link. Click on it to enter details required details and then click ‘Submit’. A new Roll No. and Password will be generated. Use these credentials to register for NEET Counselling.
(iii) Revisit the web portal and select ‘Candidate login’.
(iv) Enter your Roll number and Password. Click Submit.
(v) The next step will ask you to enter details like your name, roll number, mobile number, registration number and mother name. Click on ‘Submit’.
(vi) After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Now you can take a printout of the registration page.
Once a candidate gets registered for the NEET counselling, he/she will get information regarding all other procedural necessities with regular updates from counselling authorities !!!
2. Payment of registration fee: After filling the registration form, candidates will be asked to pay the registration fee in online mode. Candidates will have to pay two kinds of fee non-refundable and refundable registration fees. They can use debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc., for the payment of the fee !!!
- Choice filling and locking: In this step candidates have to fill the choices of course and colleges according their preferences. Candidates are advised to choose the preferences in order of the priority. After this, candidates have to click on ‘Save’ button to lock their filled choices.
- Seat allotment result: Within a few days of the choice locking, the seat allotment result will be declared by the authority. The seats will be allotted as per the preferences made by the candidates in choice locking process. Candidates will receive an SMS or email regarding allotment of course & college.
- Report to the allotted college: After the seats are allotted to the candidates, they will have to report to the allotted college within the time limit to confirm their seat. In case a candidate fails to reach the allotted colleges within given time period, then their seat will automatically be transferred to the next candidate.
Documents required at the time of attending NEET Counselling 2019 :-
Candidates who qualify the NEET UG counselling process will be allocated with a college. They must report to the allotted college within the time limit. Candidates will need to bring following documents at the time of reporting to the college:
Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2019
Here are few mandatory documents that are necessary for NEET counselling that candidates participating in the counselling process should carry.
NEET 2019 admit card
NEET Rank Card 2019 or AIQ Rank Letter
Class 12 Marksheet and Certificate
Class 10 Marksheet and Certificate (for date of birth proof)
Provisional allotment letter generated in the online online after allotment.
8 passport size photos
Community Certificate (if applicable) etc !!!
NEET 2019 Counselling Process all details –
NEET Counselling 2019 in few simple steps. Check those steps to get an overview and soon we will try to update the complete counselling process here for your reference. Check the complete NEET 2019 counselling process in the counselling article given in our website.
Round choice filling and locking
Round Seat Allotment
Reporting at college allotted at round
Note: Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Service, Ministry of Defence, Government of India will conduct the counselling for getting admission in to AFMC
All India Quota Seats Counselling: The DGHS conducts two rounds of counselling for 15% AIQ MBBS/BDS seats. After the second round gets over, the remaining seats (if any) are transferred back to the states.
State Quota Counselling: After capitulating 15% of the seats in AIQ, the 85% seats which remain with government medical and dental colleges come under state quota seats. These seats are open to only candidates holding domicile of the states. The respective state counselling authorities conduct counselling for 85% state quota seats in two to three rounds followed by a Mop-Up round.
Deemed/Central Universities Counselling: All seats in central and deemed universities are open to all the candidates who qualify NEET 2019 for which DGHS conducts two rounds of counselling followed by a mop up round.
AFMC and IP Wards for ESIC counselling: There are MBBS/BDS seats in AFMC, Pune and those reserved for Insured Person (IP) wards in ESIC colleges for which DGHS conducts counselling for admission to medical courses.
Private College Counselling: All candidates who qualify NEET 2019 can apply for the seats in private medical and dental colleges throughout the country, irrespective of their domicile or state of residence. The same counselling authority responsible for conducting counselling for state quota seats will be responsible for conducting counselling for MBBS/BDS seats in state private colleges. The counselling might be conducted in three to four rounds followed by mop-up round, depending upon the vacancies available in the colleges.
NEET 2019 is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in medical and dental colleges approved by the Medical Council of India and the Dental Council of India !!!
NEET College Predictor –
NEET 2019 college predictor you can estimate the college that they will be allotted in based on their marks. Candidates can just check the opening and closing rank of various colleges for admission in to BDS and MBBS courses and by cross checking their merit in the NEET merit list they will get an overview on which college they will get for the admission. This is just the tentative list for your reference ….
College Opening Rank Closing Rank
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi 1 – 23
- University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi 26 – 67
- VMMC & Safdarganj Hospital, New Delhi 14 – 78
- Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode 27 – 290
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi 35 – 141
- Seth G. S. Medical College, Mumbai 33 – 281
- CSM Medical University, Lucknow 55 – 3692
- Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh 73 – 127
- Govt. Medical College, Thiruvanathapuram 70 – 230
- Madras Medical College, Chennai 162 – 501
- Grant Medical College & Sir J. J. Hospital, Mumbai 104 – 382
- S. M. S. Medical College, Jaipur 99 – 356
- Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner 155 – 1083
- Govt. Medical College, Kottayam 193 – 347
- Pt. B. D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak 119 – 600