MNSSBY : Bihar Student Credit Card Online Application, Status, Registration
Bihar student credit card yojna started from 2 nd October 2016 , Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana is loan scheme that helps students who have passed the 12th standard to realise their higher education dreams and for making a bright future . This government initiative aims to bridge the gap between the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in Bihar and that in other parts of the country by ensuring that students do not stop studying due to lack of financial issues . As a student in Bihar, you can fund your higher education course by applying for a Bihar Student Credit Card scheme and full filled your dreams …!!!
bihar student credit card yojana
- Girls, transgender and divyang students of Bihar willing to pursue higher education can now avail education loan up to Rs4 lakh at the interest rate of only 1% interests rate after securing jobs/ complete the course .
- Other General students would have to pay 4% interest rate through Bihar Student Education Finance Corporation (BSEF) but if you get a loan from another bank then interest rate may be changed.
- Only colleges in A grade obtained from NAAC that’s college students are eligible for Bihar Student Credit Card yojna .
- university “A’ GRADE from NAAC
- Latest modified Rule
Loans for these courses
- MSc, PhD, BEd, Diploma in Primary Education
- Agriculture , Pharmacy, biotechnology
- Fashion Designing
- NNM, GNM ( Nursing )
- Hotel Management
- Polytechnic, Engineering ( B.tech , Be , B-Arch , M-Tech )
- Medical, Dental , Ayurvedic, hameopathic , unani alls
- BBA , MBA etc…..!!!!
- B.Tech. B.Tech , Polytechnic
- Diploma , Polytechnic , Diploma
- BBA. BCA
- BSc(Medical) BSc(Non-Medical) BSc MLS.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition/ Dietetics
- Bachelor of Mass Communication/Mass Media /Journalism
- B.Sc in Fashion Technology/Fashion Designing/ Apparel Designing/ Footwear Designing
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd.)
- MSc / M.Tech Integrated Course (Entry Level +2 Pass)
- Diploma in Food Processing / Food Production
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Services
- Diploma in Hotel Management (Three Year) (IHM Cpurse
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- BL/LLB (5 Year Integrated Course)
- Degree/Diploma in Aeronautical, Pilot Training.Shipping
- B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com (All Subject)
- M.A.. M.Sc, M.com (All Subject)
- B.Sc.(Information Technology / Computer Application/Computer Science)
- B.Sc.(Library Science)
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology (B.H.M.C.T)
- B.Tech / B.E.for laterally admitted candidates having degree of three years Diploma courses approved by the State Technical Education Council
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Hospital and Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management (Three Years) (IHM Course)
- Bachelor in Yoga (Entry Level +2 Pass)
- B.Tech/BE/B.Sc.(Engineering All Branches)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Unanimous Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- B.sc Nursing
Documents required to apply for the student credit card scheme
- Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
- Detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
- Resident certificate.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Self attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo pasted on it.
- PAN Card
- Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
- Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
- Income return on last two years.
- Last 6 month statement of bank accounts of parents.
- Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
- Other personal identification documents such as AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCCS)?
The Bihar government has set a specific eligibility criteria for people looking to take advantage of the novel credit card scheme. Here’s what it looks like
- Applicant and co-applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Applicant’s ID card (DL, passport etc.)
- Applicant and co-applicant’s PAN card
- Mark sheets of the applicant’s 10th and 12th standard
- Certificate of admission provided by a higher education institute
- Two photos each of the applicant, their parents, and the guarantors
- Residence certificate
- Bank account statement of the applicant’s parents
- Family income certificate and Form 16
What is the process to pay taken loan?
After the expiry of the moratorium period, a loan of up to 2 lakh will be exempted in the maximum 60 monthly installments and 0.25% interest rate will be given in the recovery of maximum 84 monthly installments of loans above 2 lakhs
Bihar Student Credit Card Online Apply Status check
- Visit the official website of the Yojana- https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addapplicationStatus.
- Select Your Option if you want to check the status by registration number then click on registration number option otherwise click on Aadhar Card option.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Read captcha code and write it down on the visible box.
How to apply Bihar Student Credit Card
bihar student credit card apply online
- Visit http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’
- Fill in the details and click on ‘Send OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number/email ID and click on ‘Submit’
- You have successfully registered yourself. Next, click ‘Go to Home Page’
- Login using the credentials received via SMS/email
- Set a new password and login once again with the new password
- Enter your personal details in the fields and click on ‘Submit’
- Pick ‘Bihar Student Credit Card’ from the ‘Select Scheme’ drop-down menu
- Enter personal information of the applicant and co-applicant
- After filling all general and financial information, click on ‘Submit’
- Make note of the acknowledgement that you will receive via email..!!!!
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna Helpline Toll Free No –
1800 3456 444
( Timing – Monday to Sat (7 days) from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm. )
District Wise Helpline Number for BSCC, MNSSBY
District Name Mobile No
- Saran Om Prakash Ujjan 9931325989
- Muzaffarpur Kushwaha Kumar Amlendu 9934900747
- West Champaran Shailesh Kumar Pandey 9212948953,9955424051
- Kishanganj Amarjit Kumar Vishwasi 8864020100
- Samastipur Navin Kumar Singh 9334907571
- Nalanda Manoj Kumar Pradhan 9431273541, 9472980541 & 18003456444.
- Banka Binay Shankar 7261054576
- Jamui Gajendra Kumar 8294421395,
- Jehanabad Sumedhu Rani 9905018428,9308661190
- Kaimur Garima Bhardwaj 7739639697 , 7004388361
- Aurangabad Sunita Singh 8002655944
- Rohtas Banani Nanda 7762849621
- Vaishali Shilpa Sharma 9955884333
- Gaya Rajiv Ranjan 8271879392
- Nawada Ravi ranjan Kumar 9334454993
- Begusarai Sunira Kumri 9934316678
- Siwan Md. Akhtar Ali 9835648542
- Munger Babu Sarvjit Akela 9852017757
- Khagaria Pankaj 9471867656
- Arawal Chandan Kumar 7277986295
- Madhubani Sandhaya Kumari 9122746409
- Lakhisarai Juli Kumari 8102207721 , 8789018542
- Darbhanga Ramanuj 7765096363,9905926159
- Saharsa Akhilesh Kumar Bharti 9771037552
- Bhojpur Indu Chakarwati 8877709408
- Sitamadhi Kumari Poonam pal 9102386001
- Munger Leena Kumari 9939273911 9852017757 Babu Sarvjeet Akela
- Buxar Shailesh Kumar 9939391461
- Gopalganj Bhaskar 9304565382, 9472983382
- East Champaran md. Faizurudin 7050958016
- Patna Sneha Kumari 9939502331, 0612-2230037
- Purnia Kalpana Kumari Prasad 776189255 06454241505