Maharashtra Postal GDS Vacancy 2019 , Indian post vacancys 2019 , Indian post office Requirement 2019 , Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 , Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 , India Post Office Recruitment Maharashtra 2019 , India Post Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2019 , India post Requirement , India post job , post office vacancys 2019 , post office job
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
- Organisation Name: Department of Posts (DOP)
- Name of the Circle :- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Vacancy Name : – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-II
- Total Number of Vacancies :- 03,650 vacancies
- Job Roles: a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- c) Dak Sevak
- Type of Job :- Central Government Jobs
- Job Placement :- Maharastra State
- Application Mode :- Online
- Application start Dates :- 01 NOV to 30 NOV 2019
- Official Websites :- www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Starting Date of Online application : – 01 November 2019
- Last Date of Application :- 30 November 2019
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 3650
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 Details
Category wise Consolidation of GDS Vacancies details :-
- Name of the Categories Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved (UR) :- 1697 vacancies
- (OBC) :- 772 vacancies
- (EWS) :- 408 vacancies
- (SC) :- 286 vacancies
- (ST) :- 366 vacancies
- Physically Handicapped (PWD – A) 31 vacancies
- Physically Handicapped (PWD – B) 31 vacancies
- Physically Handicapped (PWD – C) 44 vacancies
- Physically Handicapped (PWD – DE) 15 vacancies
- TOTAL = 3650 vacancys
Maha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2019
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date – 01st Nov 2019
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Age limitation UR & EWS Contestants.
- Relaxation in upper age limit applicable for SC, ST, OBC and PH Categories as per Central Govt Rules & Regulations.
- Other Backwards Castes: 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes: 05 (five) years
- Scheduled Tribes: 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 (ten) years
- Physically Handicapped + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- Physically Handicapped + SC & ST: 15 (fifteen) years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Pay Scale :-
Rs.5,200 to 20,200 + Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
India Post Office Recruitment Maharashtra 2019
- Written test
- Merit list
- General/ OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- SC/ ST/ PwD Contestants: Rs 000/- (No Fee)
- All Female Applicants: Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
- Fee Payment Process :- through online mode (Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking facility)
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Required Details during online application
following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which X class passed
- ix) Board in which X class passed
- x) Year of Passing X class
- xi) X Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)…!
- Step 1: Log on to the official website — appost.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, under the ‘Live Notifications’ tab, click on the ‘Maharashtra’ tab, and carefully read through all the instructions given in the PDF.
- Step 3: Begin the registration process to obtain a unique registration number.
- Step 4: Once the registration is done, pay the fees as required.
- Step 5: Once both the steps are done, upload your documents online and verify your details.
- Step 6: After finishing the application process, take a screenshot of the submitted application and take a printout of the same for future references…!!!!
Official website :- CLICK HERE
Online APPLY :- CLICK HERE
इसी तरह की लेटेस्ट Jobs Vacancy से सम्बंधित अधिक जानकारियों के लिए आप पब्लिश्ड नोटिफिकेशन देख सकते है , कृपया इस जानकारी को अपने दोस्तों को शेयर करें एवं उनकी हेल्प करें एवं दैनिक रोजगार के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर प्रतिदिन विजिट करें ।।
Career jankari :- latest Jobs updates
I’m Rahul Founder of careerjankari.in , Career jankari is a free Hub for knowledge about different fields of education and current affair news .
We first started as a local magazine in 2013 and in 2019 we started our online journey to severe the world with the most and unbiased news & educational Blog .