IBPS Recruitment 2019 , IBPS Recruitment 2019-20 , IBPS Recruitment , IBPS , IBPS jobs 2019 , Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019 , IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification , IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment , IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019 , IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019 Apply Online form , CRP Clerks -IX Vacancies 2019 , ibps apply online , ibps clerk 2019 apply online , ibps clerk 2019 notification , ibps clerk syllabus 2019 , IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 , IBPS vacancy 2019 , latest bank job , bank job vacancy , bank Requirement
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) CRP Clerks -IX Vacancies 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a common written examination for multiple banks all over the country. All public sector banks use CWE as a base to fill the vacancies for this post. IBPS has released Official notification for various posts . The Exam dates have been released by IBPS with its official notification for the year 2019-20. With the release of official notification, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Job Role :- Clerk
- Job Profile :- Bank job
- Education :- Any Graduate
- Total Vacancy :- 12075 Posts
- Job Locations :- Across India
- Age Limit :- 20 – 28 years
- Experience :- Fresher
- Apply :- Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :- 17 September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 09 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee :- 09 October 2019
- Date of Online Examination :– Preliminary 07, 08, 14 & 21 December 2019
- Date of Online Examination :- Main
- 19 January 2020
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Vacancy 2019
Total 12075 vacancys notification released through the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 full details here –
State wise Vacancy Post number
- ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND :- 14
- ANDHRA PRADESH :- 777
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH :- 11
- ASSAM :- 189
- BIHaR :- 295
- CHANDIGARH :- 64
- CHHATTISGARH :- 174
- DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI :- 4
- DAMAN & DIU :- 2
- DELHI :- 525
- GOA :- 67
- GujraT :- 600
- HARYANA :- 328
- HIMACHAL PRADESH :- 129
- JAMMU & KASHMIR :- 63
- JHARKHAND :- 141
- KARNATAKA :- 953
- KERALA :- 349
- LAKSHADWEEP :- 01
- MADHYA PRADESH :- 440
- MAHARASHTRA :- 1257
- MANIPUR :- 11
- MEGHALAYA :- 07
- MIZORAM :- 09
- NAGALAND :- 11
- ODISHA :- 417
- PUDUCHERRY :- 44
- PUNJAB :- 634
- RAJASTHAN :- 325
- SIKKIM :- 23
- TAMIL NADU :- 1379
- TELANGANA :- 612
- TRIPURA :- 53
- UTTAR PRADESH :- 1203
- Uttarakhand :- 117
- WEST BENGAL :- 847
- Total = 12075
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
- candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination..!!!
CRP Clerks -IX Vacancies 2019
- Age Limit (as on 1st September 2019)
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
- Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to only MP) – 5 years
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure 2019
- written examination will be conducted online in 2 phases:
- (Note that the Language Proficiency Test or LPT takes place after your result is announced )
- Prelims & Mains: -The first will be the Preliminary Examination & the second phase will be the Mains Exam. If you qualify the Prelims you will be eligible to write the Main Exam.
- Final Selection :- Marks obtained in the Mains Exam will only be considered in the final selection.
- LPT or Language Proficiency Test : – After your final selection, you will be allotted a bank. That bank will conduct your LPT or Language Proficiency Test by a process decided by the bank itself. Usually, banks test your language proficiency by asking you to write a passage or two in the concerned language.
- No interview round will be there in the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2019.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
Check below full exam details
2. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2019
See below full details :-
- There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in both Prelims as well as Mains. A wrong answer will lead to a penalty of 1/4th of the total mark assigned to that question. There will be no penalty for unanswered question.
Final Score Calculation for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019
- Marks obtained in the Prelims will not be considered for final selection
- You must qualify Mains to be eligible in the final merit
- Aggregate score out of 100 is used for the making of final merit list for each category. Candidates with top merit rank in each category are finally selected…!!!
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
- Gen/OBC Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Fee mode.
Required documents on the time of joining
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- (iii) Photo Identification proof
- (iv) Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 09.10.2019 has to be submitted.
- (v) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form during online APPLY.
- All required documents
IBPS Clerk Online Application Process 2019
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019 Apply Online form
- Click the direct link given above.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- Provide your basic information to register.
- Now you will receive a provisional registration number and system generated a password.
- Note these down for future reference.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Click on “Save and Next” after verifying details in each section.
- Click the Final SUBMIT button.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Select the State you want to apply for and submit it.
- Pay the Online Application fee.
- Take a printout of the Receipt and online application form
Apply online :- CLICK HERE
Official website :- CLICK HERE
इसी तरह की लेटेस्ट Jobs Vacancy से सम्बंधित अधिक जानकारियों के लिए आप पब्लिश्ड नोटिफिकेशन देख सकते है , कृपया इस जानकारी को अपने दोस्तों को शेयर करें एवं उनकी हेल्प करें एवं दैनिक रोजगार के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर प्रतिदिन विजिट करें ।।
Career jankari :- latest Jobs updates