HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2019 , HSSC Recruitment 2019 , HSSC Staff Nurse, MPHW, SI and Other Job Notification 2019 , hssc new vacancy 2019 , hssc vacancy 2019 , hssc jobs , haryana govt job current , govt jobs in haryana 2019 , vacancy in haryana staff selection commission , hssc recruitment 2019 upcoming , hssc upcoming recruitment , HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019, Haryana Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019
HSSC Recruitment 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC
Post Name – Various Posts (Under Health ,UHBVNL & other Departments)
- Post Name :- Staff Nurse, Sub-Inspector & other Vacancy
- No. Of HSSC Vacancy :- 4322
- hssc.gov.in Qualification :- 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate
- Age Limit :- 17, 18 to 42 years
- Pay Scale :- 47600 – 151100/- Level -8
- Haryana SSC Job Location :- Haryana
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :- 20 September 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application :- 09 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee :- 12 October 2019
- Exam Date :- November or December 2019
HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2019
Vacancy details :-
- Dental Hygienist – 29
- Laboratory Technician – 307
- Laboratory Attendant – 28
- MPHW – 565
- Pharmacist – 92
- Radiographer – 197
- B. Health Visitor – 8
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 66
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 100
- Staff Nurse – 1584
Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant – 546
Women & Child Development
- Supervisor – 76
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Junior System Engineer – 126
- Post Clerk – 23
- Post Welfare Organiser – 77
Divisional/Revenue Accountant of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)
- Revenue Accountant – 42 Posts
Cooperative Societies, Haryana
- Sub Inspector – 409 Posts
Employees State Insurance Health Care Haryana
- Staff Nurse – 24 Posts
- MPHW – 23 Posts
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age – 17 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
For Women and Child Development
- Maximum Age – 45 years
Post of Clerk under UHBVNL
- Minimum Age – 25 years
- Maximum Age – 50 years
Post of Welfare Organiser under UHBVNL:
- Minimum Age – 25 years
- Maximum Age – 52 years
Divisional/Revenue Accountant under DHBVN, Sub-Inspector General under Cooperative Societies Haryana, Staff Nurse under Employee State Insurance Health Care and MPHW(F).
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
Relaxation in Age Criteria
- SC, Backward Class A & B – 5 years
- PwD General Candidates – 10 years
- PwD SCs/BCs – 15 years
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates – 3 years
- Widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, desertedwoman and unmarried woman – Upto 47 years..!!!
Candidates will get stipend up to Rs.20000 – 42000 per month / as per FPL-2,4,6.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates must have passed their Class 10th level of Examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination from any recognized board along with having Dental Hygienist Course from any certified institute will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science(including Physics & Chemistry) from any recognized board Will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science (including Physics & Chemistry) & having Radiographers Course Diploma will be eligible for this post.
T.B. Health Visitor
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science (including Physics & Chemistry) & have qualified T.B. Health visitor form recognized institute will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science (including Physics & Chemistry) & done IT Asst Course form PGIMER will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th/Matriculation Level of Examination with Science & have done Diploma in Veterinary Science /equivalent will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have passed their Intermediate Level of Examination with Diploma in Lab Technician will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have passed heir Intermediate Level of Examination with ANM Course Certificate will be eligible for this post
- Candidates who have passed heir Intermediate Level of Examination with Diploma in Pharmacy will be eligible for this post
- Candidates having B.Sc Nursing. /Diploma in Nursing & have registered with State Medical Council of Haryana will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have passed their Intermediate Level of Examination will be eligible for this post…!!!
- Matriculate/Higher Secondary and A person from clerical trade from former service of Junior Commissioned
- Officer or other Rank or a person of the equivalent rank in the Indian Navy or Indian
Junior System Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech(IT) / Computer Science / Electronics and Communications) or MCA or M.SC (IT/ Computer Science /Applications/ Electronics and Communications) wiith 60% marks.
- Matriculate or equivalent or higher qualifications or holder of 1st class education in the Army or an equivalent certificate from the Navy or Air Force and An ex-Junior Commissioned officer.
- Master’s Degree in Commerce. 17 to 42 years
Supervisor Female (Matriculate)
- Matriculation from a recognized Board and Eleven Months training as Bal Sevika with Eight years experience OR Matriculate from a recognized Board and Ten years experience as Anganwadi Workers .
Supervisor Female (Graduate)
- Graduate from a recognized University.
Required documents duriy Online Application
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet/Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- DESM/DFF & Women issued by competent authority
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
Mode of Selection HSSC Various Posts Recruitment 2019-
Selection will be based on :-
- Computer Based Test
- OMR Based Test
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks
- Written Exam – 90
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10
- General 150/-
- Female (Haryana resident) – 75 &
- SC/BC/EWS – Male – 35/- &
- Female – 18 & PwD -NO
Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Click on the link given above
- Click on the button showing Registration.
- Read the instructions carefully before you start filling
- Fill in your complete primary details.
- Upload the documents required.
- Make the payment.
- After successful submission of application, take the final print out of application form and e-Challan.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the HSSC Official website.
- Fill the form carefully
Official website :- CLICK HERE
Apply online :- CLICK HERE
इसी तरह की लेटेस्ट Jobs Vacancy से सम्बंधित अधिक जानकारियों के लिए आप पब्लिश्ड नोटिफिकेशन देख सकते है , कृपया इस जानकारी को अपने दोस्तों को शेयर करें एवं उनकी हेल्प करें एवं दैनिक रोजगार के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर प्रतिदिन विजिट करें ।।
Career jankari :- latest Jobs updates